Stories that matter to us.
“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again
Expecting different results”
ARDS is a design firm that seeks to provide solutions to needs that differ on their kind and scale, through designing products, spaces and service, offering valuable experiences that improve livelihood standards. We are a multidisciplinary team; we identify opportunities and challenges and solve them through design. We develop strategic alliances with organizations, manufacturers and suppliers in order to ensure an ideal approach, realisation and positioning of the solution.
We seek to generate human, social, aesthetic and economic value through our products and services. What distinguishes us is the fact that we offer high quality, exceptional solutions for a wide range of necessities, achieved by the creation of a close collaborative relationship between our customers and suppliers, thus achieving assertive collaborations for each one of our projects.
We are interested in the collaboration with customers that share our values, customers that are committed to quality and collaboration. Customers that understand the value and potential of design considered as means to improve their sales, processes, projects and results.
- Concept Design
We develop ideas, with our experience on designing, processing and carrying out projects; we guide and generate concepts from their visualization all the way to their realisation.
- Product design.
Our designs vary in scale and complexity; we develop products, from bricks to satellite seismic alarms. Each one with an individual value and character, depending on the purpose for which it was created.
- Furniture Design.
We design furniture for different kinds of environments and spaces such as residential, commercial and urban.
- Interior Design.
Besides creating spaces, we generate experiences aligned with an integrated concept, studied and developed jointly by our designers and architects.
- Architectural Design
We make projects on different scales, from space adaptation to collaborations with other architectural firms in order to develop bigger scale projects such as urban design.
- Strategic Design
We offer advice on project planning and management for businesses, in order to achieve specific goals.
Under our supervision and in addition to our experience and our broad supplier list, we strive to achieve the ideal quality for each project.
- Project management
We plan, organize, substantiate and control resources in order to achieve our goals for each project, carrying them out with the best quality even with limitations such as time, scope or budget.
We develop special projects using outsourcing in order to successfully achieve wide-scope integrated projects.
We develop the entire visual identity, experience and strategy, creating value in order to achieve an ideal positioning for a brand.
We are particularly grateful to every business and organisation with which we have collaborated, learned and shared projects, challenges and ideas.
We share with you some friends, allies, and customers that have been with us during different projects.
We are a team that is passionate about life; we truly believe that our work can generate a positive change on society. We are a multidisciplinary team, where each member is regarded as a relevant part for the proper functioning within the firm. We strive towards maintaining a pleasant environment, where everyone enjoys doing what they love most.
Workshops, seminars, conversations, lectures.
We always find ways to learn new things and share what we know; if you have an event and want to know if we could be a part of it, contact us.
Contact us Our experience
We showcase our work
We have been invited by many national and international organisations to showcase our work, both with products that have been designed by our studio or pieces made especially for each exhibit.
- Di.me Showroom London UK, 2015
- Contemporary Mexican Ceramics, Art Beijing China, 2015
- Midim, International Exhibition of Mexican Design, Design Week Milano Italy, 2015
- Spring Benefit: TRANS. Storefront for Art and Architecture, NY USA, 2015
- Arquitectura de México 1900-1910: Obras, Diseño, Arte y Pensamiento (Mexican Architecture 1900-1910: Works, Design, Art and Thought). Amparo Puebla Museum Mexico, 2015
- New Territories, MAD Museum, NY USA, 2014
- Ejemplos A Seguir (Examples to Follow), City of Lima Metropolitan Museum Peru, 2014
- Arte Sano entre Artistas (Healthy Art Among Artists), Centro Cultural Caja Real San Luis Potosí Mexico, 2014
- De ida y vuelta (Round Trip), Centro Nacional de las Artes (National Centre of Arts, Mexico City) Mexico, 2014
- Arquitectura en México (Architecture in Mexico), Palacio de Iturbide Mexico, 2013
- Foco Rojo (Red Lightbulb), Galería Marion Friedmann / IBDF (Marlon Friedmann Gallery/ IBDF), Abierto Mexicano de Diseño (Mexican Design Open) Mexico, 2013
- Línea Oaxaca, Línea Espiral y Línea Peltre (Oaxaca Line, Spiral Line and Pewter Line), Colegio de San Ildefonso, Abierto Mexicano de Diseño (Mexican Design Open) Mexico, 2013
- 10 100 1000, La Metropolitana Mexico, 2013
- Radio Vecina / Casa Vecina versión 2.0, (Neighbor Radio/ Neighbor Home 2.0), Abierto Mexicano de Diseño (Mexican Design Open) Mexico, 2013
- Radio Vecina / Casa Vecina versión 1.0 (Neighbor Radio/ Neighbor Home 1.0) Mexico, 2013
- Incentivos para la Lectura (Reading Rewards), Palacio de Bellas Artes – Educal, Abierto Mexicano de Diseño (Mexican Design Open) Mexico, 2013
- 6a Bienal de Cerámica Utilitaria (6th Utility Ceramics Bi-annual), Museo Franz Mayer (Franz Mayer Museum) Mexico, 2013
- Examples to Follow! Germany, 2013
- Arte+Sano (Art+Healthy), Museo de Arte Popular (Museum of Popular Arts) Mexico, 2013
- Cerámica Mexicana Contemporánea (Contemporary Mexican Pottery), Centro de Estudios Mexicanos, UNAM (Mexican Studies Centre- National Autonomous University of Mexico)- Universidad de Estudios Extranjeros de Beijing (Foreign Studies University of Beijing) China, 2012 – 2013
- DIEZ Studio Roca, Design Week México Mexico, 2012
- Fábrica Mexicana Museo de Arte Moderno (Mexican Factory, Modern Arts Museum) Mexico, 2012
- Recollections (Foco Rojo-Red Lightbulb), Marion Friedmann Gallery, London Design Festival UK, 2012
- Ariel Rojo Design Studio 11/15, Expo ProMéxico NY USA, 2012
- Destination Mexico, MoMA Store NY USA, 2012
- Tapetes Anudando Historias Enlazando Ideas (Mats: Knotting Stories, Connecting Ideas), Museo Franz Mayer (Franz Mayer Museum) Mexico, 2012
- MABE Cocinas de Autor (Signature Kitchens), Centro Cultural Indianilla Mexico, 2011
- Diseño Con-Postura (Design with a View), Blend, Design Week México Mexico, 2011
- Exposición Creación del Mobiliario Conmemorativo para el Monumento a la Revolución (Exhibition of Commemorative Furniture Creation for the Mexican Revolution Memorial), Monumento a la Revolución (Mexican Revolution Memorial) Mexico, 2011
- Galería ADN (ADN Gallery), , Design Week México Mexico, 2010
- Transformando Ideas con Corian (Transforming Ideas with Corian), MUMEDI Mexico, 2010
- 9+9 Galería Mexicana de Diseño (9+9 Mexican Design Gallery) Mexico, 2010
- Rethinking Traditions, Washington D.C. USA, 2010
- Ariel Rojo Design Studio, Universidad Diego Portales (Diego Portales University) Chile, 2009
- Criteria, AID Gallery, Chicago USA, 2009
- Talentos, Galería Mexicana de Diseño Mexico, 2008
- “Tzompantli”, London Architecture Festival, RIBA UK, 2008
- Por si las moscas (Just In Case), Galería Bruno Newman (Bruno Newman Gallery) Mexico, 2007
- Se Vende Diseño (Design—For Sale), Galería Mexicana de Diseño (Mexican Design Gallery) Mexico, 2005
Are you interested in any of our products?
We sell our MX product line; check it out and see if it is of your interest.
We cannot stand still; we always find new ways to learn, start new things and share what we know. If you have an event and you want to know if we can be a part of it, contact us.